Stress is the body’s reaction to threats; no matter they are real or perceived. It is a chemical reaction that allows us to act in a way to prevent injury, known as the stress response or “fight-or-flight”. It is the way we protect ourselves.
Stress could be your friend, if you can handle it properly and keep it at the appropriate level. It is a natural part of your life that keeps up your motivation and drive, as well as prepares your body to be ‘ready for action’ in a particular situation. Our bodies are able to handle small doses of stress, but are not equipped to handle long-term stress without ill consequences. Therefore, when it is excessive, stress will become your enemy, brings you several suffering symptoms that decrease your performance, health and wellbeing.
Are you over stressed? Here are some signs and symptoms:
- Frequent headaches, dizziness
- Body tension, muscle spasms
- Unexplained allergy attacks, rashes
- Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea
- Constipation, diarrhoea
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain, rapid pulse, high blood pressure
- Mood swings, depression
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Excessive eating, drinking or smoking
- Diminished sexual desire or performance
- Constant tiredness, fatigue
- Trouble sleeping, difficulty to relax
- Difficulty concentrating, trouble learning new things
- Reduced work efficiency or productivity
- Irritation or agitation at small things
- Aggressive behaviour
Hypnotherapy for stress management
HypnoHarmony’s Hypnotherapy for stress will enable your subconscious mind to handle stress effectively. As you have learned to manage stress, you will tackle the unwanted symptoms, keep stress at a comfortable level and use it in a productive way. HypnoHarmony’s Hypnotherapy for stress will bring you new perspectives to manage your life.